1. With Trump’s signing of an executive order reinstating the abortion global gag rule, one has to ask, “Will Israel be exempt?”
Israel has one of the most liberal abortion programs in the world.
According to a 2011 Israel Central Bureau of Statistics report, about 40,000 abortions take place in Israel every year.
The Evangelical Christian right offers unquestioning support of Israel. They also do and say nothing against abortion in Israel. This fact makes the Evangelical Christian right complicit in Israel’s abortion policy.
2. The way to save ObamaCare is to change its name to Trump Care. There is no way our “Megalomaniac in Chief” would get rid of anything with his name on it.
3. I now understand why Trump was elected. This is the Chinese year of the rooster. It makes sense that a cock of the walk, who is constantly crowing about himself, would be elected president in the year of the rooster.
4. Our “so-called president in chief” actually tweeted “so-called judge” referring to Judge James Robart’s ruling. This is an obvious case of the pot calling the kettle black.
5. Suggested titles for our so-called president: Cock-of-the-Walk in Chief; Liar in Chief; Lunatic in Chief; Draft Dodger in Chief; Pussy Grabber in Chief; Conman in Chief; Major Embarrassment in Chief; Sociopath in Chief; Psychopath in Chief; Megalomaniac in Chief; So-Called President in Chief; News Faker in Chief.
While we have you ...
... if you appreciate that access to the news, opinion, humor, entertainment and cultural reporting in the Sandpoint Reader is freely available in our print newspaper as well as here on our website, we have a favor to ask. The Reader is locally owned and free of the large corporate, big-money influence that affects so much of the media today. We're supported entirely by our valued advertisers and readers. We're committed to continued free access to our paper and our website here with NO PAYWALL - period. But of course, it does cost money to produce the Reader. If you're a reader who appreciates the value of an independent, local news source, we hope you'll consider a voluntary contribution. You can help support the Reader for as little as $1.
You can contribute at either Paypal or Patreon.Contribute at Patreon Contribute at Paypal