The Reader Community | Featured News
Local News Beat
- 2019 legislative session recap By Cameron Rasmusson Reader Staff One of the longest legislative sessions in Idaho history came to a close last Thursday with a ...
- LPOSD to search for superintendent after Woodward takes new position By Cameron Rasmusson Reader Staff The hunt for a new Lake Pend Oreille School District Superintendent begins with the announcement that Shawn ...
- Man indicted in Wohali shooting By Cameron Rasmusson Reader Staff A suspect in the death of Robert Cameron Hegseth Wohali faces charges of second-degree murder. Michael Ryan McDermott, ...
- Downtown fire ruled accidental By Cameron Rasmusson Reader Staff Idaho state fire marshals ruled out arson last week in its investigation of the First Avenue fire ...
- A conversation with Rep. Sage Dixon By Ben Olson Reader Staff The 65th Legislative Session concluded in Boise last week. One proposal that caused a stir during this ...
- Legislators discuss session at Republican Women meeting By Lyndsie Kiebert Reader Staff North Idaho legislators weren’t home for long before answering questions about the recent session at a Bonner ...
- Court overturns Rock Creek Mine water permit By Cameron Rasmusson Reader Staff A Montana District Court judge revoked a state water use permit for the proposed Rock Creek Mine ...
- Navy barge capsizes in Bayview By Lyndsie Kiebert Reader Staff A barge used in submarine testing at the U.S. Naval Acoustic Research Detachment in Bayview capsized in ...
See more local news from the Reader»
From Around the Web
- Stockton fails to stop developer Legend has Priest Lake residence
- Otter joins mining company board Canadian firm expanding to Idaho
- Data: 3,800 kids not fully immunized Idaho on watch for measles outbreak
- Football participation in Idaho drops Attributed to concerns, more options
- Berreth family’s pastor speaks out Says church is helping parents cope
- Corrections appeals inmate’s surgery Court ordered gender reassignment
- Idaho employees may see pay raises Little seeks 3% merit-based increase
- Sandpoint 3rd on ‘best ski towns’ list RAVE Reviews touts skiing, dining
- Idaho, Nevada tied for fastest growth Due to in-migration from other states
- DeForest is ‘local conservation hero’ Leads efforts at regional conservancy
- Former autism therapist, 50, jailed Naples resident charged with fraud
- U.S., Idaho sign restoration pact Aims to protect national forests
- An ode to the Snow Ghost … The grand chariot in the sky
- EPA likely to OK Kalispel tribe plan Protects air space over reservation
- Grizzly activity in Cabinets studied Agencies expand education efforts
- Gov.-elect Little names budget chief Adams oversaw Board of Pharmacy
- Suicide, QBs, and the Hilinski family N.Y. Times examines WSU story
- Regulators turn down Avista sale Say it's not in customers' interests
- Kramer sits down with Little Interviewed at Idaho conference
- Idaho woman sentenced in fatal fire Used cooking device to warm up car
Read more from around the web»