The Reader Community | Featured News
Local News Beat
- Arlo’s reopens in new location By Ben Olson Reader Staff Arlo’s Ristorante is open for business in their new location, after the building they had rented for ...
- YMCA acquires Sandpoint West Athletic Club By Cameron Rasmusson Reader Staff The biggest name in community-centered health is coming to Sandpoint. Officials recently confirmed that the YMCA intends to ...
- County road crews prep for winter By Lyndsie Kiebert Reader Staff Bonner County Road and Bridge outlined winter operation plans Tuesday in preparation for another unpredictable North Idaho ...
- Jim Frank retires as CEO from Litehouse By Cameron Rasmusson Reader Staff Litehouse Foods is set to undergo a change of leadership with the announcement that president and CEO ...
- Sagle voters alarmed by timing of paving project at polling place By Lyndsie Kiebert Reader Staff When Mary Sue Mayer and her husband arrived at their polling place Tuesday morning, they were met ...
- GOP, Medicaid expansion win big in midterm election By Cameron Rasmusson Reader Staff The 2018 Idaho midterm elections offered few local and statewide surprises with one major exception: the state’s ...
- 2018 General Election Questionnaire: County Candidates By Reader Staff We believe strongly in informing the community about candidates running for public office. As part of our commitment ...
- DMV offers mail-in renewals By Cameron Rasmusson Reader Staff Have a driver’s license that expires in November and December but worried about recent troubles at the ...
See more local news from the Reader»
From Around the Web
- Avista lowers electricity rates Drop 5.5% for Idaho customers
- Jordan, Little talk tax, fiscal policy Candidates attend first public forum
- Idaho firefighting bill totals $17m In line with recent years' averages
- Regulators OK Avista sale timeline New schedule set after shakeup
- UI rolls out rebranding effort Pride gold "I" is official logo
- ‘Be grateful Californians moving here’ Boise columnist hits on touchy topic
- NIC to create two healthcare programs Awarded workforce development grant
- Idaho coalition fights Proposition 1 Say initiative is about slot machines
- Idaho reviews inmate fire crew program Follows rape accusation at Utah blaze
- Settlement to aid Clark Fork Delta BPA to pay Idaho $24 million
- Spokesman-Review offers buyouts Aims to shrink newsroom staff size
- It’s a deadly summer on Idaho roads 93 fatalities since Memorial Weekend
- Idaho’s first medical school opens 162 students attend orientation
- 1.4% annual job growth in Idaho predicted Over 105,000 jobs to be added by 2026
- Idaho couple survives cave ordeal Rescued after being trapped 30 hours
- Idaho has most to lose in trade war China buys dairy, semiconductors, more
- Today’s Idaho GOP are yesterday’s Dems Similar views, but different labels
- Kochava part of new Google program 'Paves way for deeper integration'
- Authorities describe rescue of baby View video on NBC Today Show
- Sandpoint man back on robocalls Rhodes tied to Bay Area activity
Read more from around the web»