The Reader Community | Featured News
Local News Beat
- ICL applauds Avista settlement By Zach Hagadone Reader Staff Avista Utilities customers in Idaho can perhaps ease back on worries about winter-time energy bills, as the ...
- County music festival committee to form ‘backup plan’ in case of Festival closure By Lyndsie Kiebert Reader Staff Bonner County commissioners passed a resolution Oct. 15 to form the Music Festival Feasibility Study Committee — ...
- Council narrowly approves Memorial Field design including synthetic turf By Zach Hagadone Reader Staff Calling it “probably the most difficult decision I’ve made in four years, and I think it is ...
- Staying the Course: Flood of Trump impeachment news doesn’t sway Idaho congressional delegation By Zach Hagadone Reader Staff Party loyalty and loyalty to the person of the president are more important than ever to Republicans, ...
- Downtown construction timeline lengthened By Lyndsie Kiebert Reader Staff Though initial estimates had the current phase of downtown construction slated for completion Nov. 26, city officials ...
- Open house series on rec access in Ponderay By Zach Hagadone Reader Staff The city of Ponderay is fronting a ballot measure Nov. 5 asking voters whether they approve of ...
- Fulcher, Ybarra address N. Idaho constituents By Zach Hagadone Reader Staff U.S. House of Representatives member Russ Fulcher, R-Idaho, is embarking on a series of town halls throughout ...
- Troublesome cougar on the prowl in Bonner County By Lyndsie Kiebert Reader Staff A large cougar has killed three alpacas, a miniature horse and a deer in the areas surrounding ...
See more local news from the Reader»
From Around the Web
- Stockton fails to stop developer Legend has Priest Lake residence
- Otter joins mining company board Canadian firm expanding to Idaho
- Data: 3,800 kids not fully immunized Idaho on watch for measles outbreak
- Football participation in Idaho drops Attributed to concerns, more options
- Berreth family’s pastor speaks out Says church is helping parents cope
- Corrections appeals inmate’s surgery Court ordered gender reassignment
- Idaho employees may see pay raises Little seeks 3% merit-based increase
- Sandpoint 3rd on ‘best ski towns’ list RAVE Reviews touts skiing, dining
- Idaho, Nevada tied for fastest growth Due to in-migration from other states
- DeForest is ‘local conservation hero’ Leads efforts at regional conservancy
- Former autism therapist, 50, jailed Naples resident charged with fraud
- U.S., Idaho sign restoration pact Aims to protect national forests
- An ode to the Snow Ghost … The grand chariot in the sky
- EPA likely to OK Kalispel tribe plan Protects air space over reservation
- Grizzly activity in Cabinets studied Agencies expand education efforts
- Gov.-elect Little names budget chief Adams oversaw Board of Pharmacy
- Suicide, QBs, and the Hilinski family N.Y. Times examines WSU story
- Regulators turn down Avista sale Say it's not in customers' interests
- Kramer sits down with Little Interviewed at Idaho conference
- Idaho woman sentenced in fatal fire Used cooking device to warm up car
Read more from around the web»